School Time Yoga Incursions
Benefits of Yoga
- increases flexibility & strength
- develops focus & concentration
- great for coordination & spatial awareness
- individual achievements (non competitive sport)
- calm and control body and mind
Who should do yoga?
Everyone! School Time Yoga incursions encourage young children to focus and become aware of their bodies, gives older children opportunities to increase their flexibility and strength without playing a competitive sport and offers strategies for teenagers to reconnect with their peers in a fun, neutral environment and learn how to manage their stress and emotions.
Why Yoga at School?
Because yoga is a fun way to stretch, play and learn! Stretch their minds as well as their bodies, play and enjoy exercising and working together and learn what their bodies can do and how they can better control them and their minds.